FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

ob1kxb's small mods topic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
ob1kxb View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1kxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ob1kxb's small mods topic
    Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:44pm
so after doing a few minor mods, i feel it's time to gather them all in a single topic.
especially since i'm planning on a few bigger ones in the near future.

"Our story begins with a gorgeous ginger with some nice curves"

"Next were a few black stripes under the windows. those following the forum closely in Q4 of last year probably saw this topic."

"Which brings us to the final mod, which still needs to be completed: replacing orange bulbs with chromes."

Next week, i'm expecting new wheels and tyres to get me through the hot seasons.
After that, i'll be on the lookout for an intake and exhaust. at the moment my preferences are Injen for sucking, Milltek for passing gas.

GT Orange, MT, Satnav, Cloth, camera, mods
Sponsored Links

ob1kxb View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1kxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 5:48pm
and for those that wanted actual pictures of the car, here they are

standard:

with black stripes:

and the car with chrome bulbs in front (not that it's that obvious to see):

and for those that are curious about the new wheels and tyres, i'm putting on 225/40/18 Toyo T1 Sports. wheels itself will be revealed in due time 
R32 GTR View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R32 GTR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 7:18pm
awesome how much more HP do you have?>
Pearl White - Manual - Sat Nav - Black Leather - 3SDM 0.01 Alloys - 18 X 9.5J - MeisterR Coilovers
ob1kxb View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1kxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 7:35pm
precisely 0.0
Keethos View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keethos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 11:33am
My HP has gone up after seeing the very first pic
ob1kxb View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1kxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Keethos Keethos wrote:

My HP has gone up after seeing the very first pic
i would have expected that one to raise ur BP Wink
Keethos View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keethos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 4:46pm
Health Points Wink

And those are some real go faster stripes as in go faster so I don't get tackled by that beast
ob1kxb View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1kxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Keethos Keethos wrote:

Health Points Wink
alright, i have shamed my gamer background Smile
Arekkz View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arekkz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 11:58am
I feel like I've been cheated, I didn't see that first picture in the brochure! Unhappy

The Red Dragon: 2013 Red GT86, MT, Red Inserts.
ob1kxb View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1kxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 4:39pm
things have gone pretty quickly the last week. ordered my wheels and tyres last Thursday, they were in on Monday so had them fitted.

ordered some custom wheel nuts to go with the wheels, picked those up today and had a test fit on one of the wheels to make sure it looked okay. i'll get them all on probably on Friday after the wheels get their Protech treatment. i'll post a piccie when i get that done Wink

until then, PIECE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic